Ending The Year With A Bang

The Big Bang

After feeling sad about my recent bad luck in dating, 2010 decided to end in a bang. The boy-toy came over, brought me take out food and a new CD, and rocked my world. If you know what I mean.

The boy-toy is certainly something special. He's a few years younger, and fresh out of the military. That means he is still rocking rippling muscles from all those push-ups. He's a big ball of dreamy.

It's not even all about the sex. Not that the sex isn't amazingly hot in a million ways. No, it's all about the go boost. With my ex, I never felt sexy or exciting. I felt frumpy, and fat, and boring. Sex was usually over as soon as it begin, and foreplay was that magical thing found only in movies.

With boy-toy though, damn! He wants me and he's not afraid to show me. Suddenly I feel like a sexy bitch. One swish of my hips can drop him to his knees. Getting him excited is almost as much fun as the sex itself. I had no idea, after years of ho-hum, it could be this thrilling.

I hope 2011 stays as fun as 2010 ended. We all need more va-va-voom in our lives, in what ever way we can get it.

Creative Commons License photo credit: pshutterbug


3 comments:

the mommy December 31, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

*sigh*

Raising a glass to va-va-voom...even if it is a sippy cup glass.

SingleMamaRants January 1, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

*sings* Did you ever know that your my Heeeeeerooooo, and everything I wish I could be....
I'm just saying. :-)
Total awesomeness!

Anonymous,  January 2, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Wow, reading all of your posts, I feel like I could have written most of these myself. Same type of stories, same feelings. Even recently been talking with a younger boy toy myself. You go girl!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe by email:

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital